Dr. Rogers received her Ph.D. in psychology from Hofstra University in 1982 and has worked in the field of industrial/organizational psychology for more than 30 years. From 1979-1982, she worked in management research for American Management Association designing research methods, developing survey instruments, preparing statistical analyses and the presentation of results. In 1984, the American Management Association published a research monograph based on her work on performance appraisal.
Dr. Rogers has worked for PepsiCo and Young & Rubicam, Inc. in various capacities. At PepsiCo, she served as a manager of Management Development for the succession process and designed career path models for manufacturing, marketing, finance and personnel and technical functions. She has also conducted team building sessions, attitude survey programs and individual assessments.
As Senior Vice President of Worldwide Human Resources at Young & Rubicam, Inc. she managed compensation, benefits, training and development, staffing, employee relations and matrix-managed Human Resource functions in five divisions. Prior to assuming this position with the firm, she designed and coordinated career plans and training and development programs for senior executives, developed succession plans, assisted in organizational restructuring and managed the worldwide staffing process.
Dr. Rogers had previously served on the board of the Human Resource Planning Society and the New York Human Resource Planners. In 1992, she became an independent management consultant, and is an Adjunct Associate Professor at Hofstra University and a Master Associate for Korn Ferry Hay Group. Her consulting practice currently focuses on Strategic Human Resource Management:
- Maximizing Employee Potential
- Team alignment and effectiveness
- Executive assessments, coaching and development
- Talent and Leadership Development
- Organizational Development
- Cultivating Talent: Career pathing and succession planning
- Organization Design and Change Management
- Competency Modeling
- Performance Management
- Bringing in the Right Talent
- Talent Acquisition Strategy and Processes
- Candidate Assessments
- Interviewer Training
- Korn Ferry Hay Group Master Associate: Certifications and Master Classes
Dr. Rogers’ research studies include the following:
- “Development in the 21st Century: Lead with Millennials”, HR People+ Strategy: In Focus
- “Talent Practices in High Growth/Startup Organizations”, erogersassociates.com
- “Improving the Payoff from 360 Feedback” published in HRPS Journal
- “State of the Art” on Executive Coaching, erogersassociates.com
- “How to Effectively Use Talent Management Tools and Processes in a Post-Recession World”, a state of the art and practice report, erogersassociates.com